Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Dragon Age: Origins[edit | edit source]
- Found on the remains of Shah Wyrd in the Circle Tower at the end of the Watchguard of the Reaching quest.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
—From Codex entry: Yusaris: The Dragonslayer
Yusaris was possibly sent to the Circle Tower for authentication by the author of A Very Chewed and Moist Book. Considering the rambling of the rest of the book, it's possible this particular codex entry was actually intended for a different codex entry and was left as an artifact during programming.
Dragon Age RPG[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yusaris is featured along with Asala as one of the two swords seen standing point down in the Start Game menu screen. Yusaris being the leftmost and Asala being the other sword (see gallery).
- The Shaperate's Blessing (greatsword) shares the same appearance as Yusaris.
- It also shares the same appearance as the greatsword King Cailan used at Ostagar.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Age (tabletop RPG), Core Rulebook, p. 337