Wynne's Regret is Wynne's personal quest.
- Talk to Wynne about her past and have her become warm towards the Hero.
- During a World map encounter named Hillside Path, Wynne will collapse at the end of battle. Head to camp and talk to her.
- Talk to Wynne (this may require multiple conversations) until the Hero has the option of asking her about any past regrets. She will tell the story of her old apprentice Aneirin. At this point the quest should be added to the journal, and Wynne approves (+3).
- Go to the Dalish Camp in the Brecilian Outskirts and find an elf named Sarel sitting on a bench. He will tell the Hero of Aneirin. If they have completed Nature of the Beast, they may need to speak to him multiple times.
- Have Wynne in the party, travel to the East Brecilian Forest and go just north above the Mad Hermit's clearing.
- Aneirin will hand over an amulet called Aneirin's Token that augments Wynne's Vessel of the Spirit spell and protects her. Wynne approves (+4).
Note: If the Hero sides with the werewolves in Nature of the Beast, then they can still encounter Aneirin by going to the East Brecilian Forest.
Note: The Hillside Path encounter seems to only trigger after speaking to her in camp until she asks the Hero about their experiences with abominations.
- pc If you talk to Aneirin before talking to Sarel, the next time you visit the Dalish Camp, he will have the "quest icon" over his head and will be able to talk to him, though you will have already completed the quest.
- ps3 This personal quest can be difficult to trigger, however exhausting dialogue options in and out of camp will result in in a quest update.
- In the conversation between Aneirin and Wynne, they will talk about First Enchanter Irving as if he is still alive even if Irving died during the events of the Broken Circle quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.