The Wounded Coast is a feared place, one of the paths that travel into Kirkwall, known for its bandits that hide among the rocky cliffs, as well as the predators that stalk the area.
Places[edit | edit source]
Wounded Coast Approach (Act 1)
Slaver Caverns (Act 1)
Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Act 1)
Abandoned Ruins (Act 1)
Dank Cave (Act 2)
Bounty Hunter Getaway (Act 2)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Act 1[edit | edit source]
Act 2[edit | edit source]
Act 3[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Dalish Assassin - Dalish Warrior - Dalish Archer
- Raider - Raider Assassin - Raider Archer - Raider Reaver
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Crafting resources[edit | edit source]
Here are the resources in this area for the Supplier achievement:
- in the Dank Cave during Forbidden Knowledge
Other[edit | edit source]
– on a Dead Messenger for the quest Dark Epiphany up to the right from where you came, there is a quest mark on him
Formula: Mythal's Favor – in a crate along the southern path
Design: Rune of Defense – in a Pile of Bones, a skeleton sitting at a tree trunk, just as the east west path splits off towards where the Tal-Vashoth were in Act 1; the design can also be found in Act 3
Stores[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Warden chose to side with the Dalish during Nature of the Beast, either by curing the werewolves or killing them, Hawke encounters a man at the Wounded Coast being harassed by Dalish assassins, who accuse him of being a werewolf. Hawke can side with the elves, which leads to the man being killed, defend the man, upon which the elves attack Hawke, or convince the elves to leave the man alone. The accused man is different based on whether the Warden killed the werewolves or cured them.
- Hawke convinces the assassin killing the human isn't what her mother would have wanted: Isabela: rivalry (+5). Talking the Dalish out of killing the human nets 500 XP and 50 . This option is only available to a diplomatic Hawke.
- Hawke does not intervene on the man's behalf, resulting in 500 XP, 50 and Isabela: friendship (+5).
- Hawke defends the human, which forces a confrontation with the Dalish: Isabela: rivalry (+5). This option is the most profitable and yields the most XP, around 100 XP and some random loot for the kills, plus 500 XP and 50 as the man thanks Hawke.
- Before Hawke begins the dialogue, the Dalish assassin says to the accused man, "Do you even know her name, shem? No? It's Danyla. She's dead." Danyla was part of the Lost to the Curse quest in Dragon Age: Origins.
- There are two accessible areas that don't show on the map. One in the northern labyrinth and one in the Tal-Vashoth camp to the left before the cave. Both areas are hidden behind bushes and contain normal loot.