This encounter will only occur after Nature of the Beast and only if you sided with the werewolves. You happen upon several of your werewolf allies battling darkspawn; they are outnumbered and require your assistance immediately.
- Left Group: (shown in area image)
- x2 Werewolves versus x4 Hurlocks, and x1 Ogre.
- Center Group:
- x2 Werewolves versus x2 Hurlocks, and x1 Ogre.
- Right Group:
- x2 Werewolves versus x1 Hurlock, and x1 Ogre.
Elfroot may refer to:
- Elfroot (Origins), an ingredient in Dragon Age: Origins
- Elfroot (Dragon Age II), a crafting resource in Dragon Age II
- Elfroot (Inquisition), a herb in Dragon Age: Inquisition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- A werewolf will win against two hurlocks if it hasn't been injured too badly.
- It's nearly impossible to keep all the werewolves alive.