The Warden happens upon a fellow group of adventurers and can dissuade them from completing their mission or murder them.
Depending on your talks with the leader, these can become your enemies.
- Adventurer Leader(Melee) (Human, Lieutenant)
- Adventuring Warrior(Melee) (Human, Normal)
- Adventuring Mage (Human, Lieutenant)
- Adventuring Rogue(Archer) (Human, Lieutenant)
Notable items EditElfroot
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs. x2 Deathroot
A harmless enough plant on its own, deathroot's thick leaves contain an extract that the Chasind have used to induce hallucinations for centuries. Sufficiently concentrated, it can be made into a deadly poison.
x1 Seal of Rat Red
When Orlais invaded Ferelden, a folk hero arose to torment occupying forces. Impossible to kill, he was actually a series of people who passed on the seal and the secret when each could no longer fight.
+10 mental resistance
+10 physical resistance, dropped by the leader upon his death.
- This fight isn't very difficult if the mage dies first.
- No approval or disapproval is obtained by dissuading them from their mission or killing them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.