The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Background[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Tranquil Proprietor - A Tranquil Merchant who works here.
- Sheth the Apprentice - When on the quest Notice of Termination.
- Cam of Redside - When on the quest False Witness.
- Ser Nancine - When on the sub-quest Acquire Ser Nancine's sword as part of the Crime Wave quest line.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
When on the quest False Witness.
- Cam of Redside (Human, Lieutenant)
- Bodyguard Thug (Human, Normal) Melee Warrior
- Bodyguard Thug (Human, Normal) Ranged Warrior
Companion remarks[edit | edit source]
While walking in the upper part of the room:
- Alistair: "Where do you think they get all this stuff? You think they, um, have any miniature golem dolls?"
- Leliana: "Ooh! Glass slippers!"
- Morrigan: " 'Tis all junk, just as I... hmm, is that an authentic Chasind tribal fertility carving?"
- Oghren: "Hey could I borrow a sovereign? I've always wanted a head of an adulterer, preserved in honey."
- Shale: "Does it think they might have chisel strong enough to chip my stone? I doubt it."
- Wynne: "Hmm, jade, carved and polished into the shape of a large... Oh, I see. Well, that's just... rude."
- Zevran: "Oh. And here I thought the "Wonders of Thedas" might be a whorehouse. Pity."
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.