Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- ps3 Sometimes this quest is active immediately following the completion of Showdown.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Accept the letter and then head towards the Wounded Coast. Go to the first path on the northeast side of the map. Head north and turn right to find a kidnapped noblewoman named Orlanna. She says that Feynriel came to her in a dream, and when she awoke, the guards had killed each other. She asks to be taken to Feynriel, calling him her love, to thank him, but none of the dialogue options allow you to lead her to him.
The bandits will attack after the dialogue, leaving Orlanna to return to Kirkwall and wait for Feynriel.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hawke has the option to flirt with Orlanna, but nothing comes of it, not even a reaction from Orlanna. All dialogue options result in the bandit leader attacking.
- One of the bandit corpses behind Orlanna has 2 Health Potions, regardless of how many are in Hawke's inventory. This allows you to overstock them for a more difficult fight, or store them at home until such a fight comes.
- This quest does not exist in Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The quest may appear in journal before the letter is read but Orlanna will not appear in the Wounded Coast.
- It's possible that the quest itself may not update properly. Orlanna appears and you can fight the bandits, but after you've freed Orlanna from her captivity, the quest still remains active and the description text doesn't change. As a consequence the quest still can't be finished.
- pcA new quest marker will appear above the writing desk in Hawke's estate, but no corresponding message can be found and the quest marker remains after checking.
- If unpatched, the quest may be bugged, preventing Orlanna from appearing at all. A bandit will be there, but he will not react to your presence.