The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Corypheus's Prison - Riannon's Floor (if you sided with Larius) or
- Corypheus's Prison - Daneken's Floor (if you sided with Janeka)
In each case, the Cap is in a chest in the room towards the north of the map. The room will be protected by magical barriers which have to be de-activated.
- In Riannon's Floor, you need to first activate all of the Power Nexuses in the level. Then return to the main circular room with the moveable pillars. Align the pillars so that each half of all of the four coloured energy beams join up.
- In Daneken's Floor, you must work your way through the maze of barriers, using Janeka's ability to activate Power Nexuses to remove the barriers in the way.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stats are scaled to Hawke's level when the helmet is acquired. They do not improve with level-up afterwards.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.