The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The set does not port into Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. A Warden wearing the set at the end of Origins will begin Awakening without any armor at all.
- An unofficial mod can be found here will allow users to transfer all of their DLC content items over to Awakening when making a new character or importing their Origins character. Make sure the items are in the inventory or being worn at the time of transfer.
- The tier of this armor varies depending on the level of the Warden when first arriving at the Soldier's Peak.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
- On the console version, the armor can be upgraded by putting it in the party storage chest, leaving the map and returning.
- On the PC version, the armor can only be upgraded by selling it to an NPC vendor such as Mikhael Dryden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.