- Spirit damage (over time):
(100.0 + Spellpower) * 1.0.
- Duration: 20s.
- If the target dies while the effect is still active, it explodes, inflicting up to
(100.0 + Spellpower) * 1.0damage on targets within 5m radius.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 50 Threat is drawn in addition to damage-based Threat. On Hard/Nightmare difficulties, another 50 Threat is drawn.
- Damage-based Threat is drawn from exploding victims.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Explosion damage is scaled based on the distance from the bomb. At 3.25m damage is 50%.
- Allies of the caster only take half explosion damage.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: casting the spell requires your weapon(s) to be sheathed.
- Casting Walking Bomb on a target removes the detonation effect of previous instances of Walking Bomb and Virulent Walking Bomb. The timer of the damage over time effect of previous bomb instances is reset to the full 20s and the damage amounts are set to the value of the last bomb.
- The spell description claims it deals nature damage, however it is actually spirit.
- The explosion is physical damage and has the same gory appearance regardless of the target.
Tactical notes Edit
- Due to the large amount of Threat, the bomb will likely run for the caster, thus immobilizing spells could be useful.
- Shattering with Stonefist, after using Petrify or Cone of Cold will detonate the bomb immediately.
- The spell works well in conjunction with Waking Nightmare, since Waking Nightmare can result in tightly-clustered enemies with no party member close by (it is imperative to immobilize the bomb).
- This spell also works with Blood Control as the bomb will turn and run back at enemies.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.