- Resistance Penalties (Duration: 20s):
- Elemental: (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.3.
- Mental: 20.
- Spell Combinations: Improved Drain.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 10 Threat is drawn from the target.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Elemental resistances are capped at 75% in Origins and 85% in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- Targets can be debuffed to negative resistance values with a hard cap of -100%. E.g. at -50% resistance the damage will be 1.5x; at -100% the damage will be 2x, this means that with a spellpower of 234 or higher the full hard cap is achieved using just this power, eliminating the need to use Affliction Hex in a boss scenario. (easily possible in Awakening).
- Stacks with Affliction Hex.
- Currently active spells which cause damage over a period of time such as Walking Bomb or Crushing Prison are not enhanced. The Hex needs to be cast before.
- The spell can be cast on creatures or locations not in line of sight.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: This spell requires casting with weapons sheathed.
- Because Shale's damage is mostly elemental based, Vulnerability Hex and Affliction Hex also benefits Shale's damage.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.