Voth is Sutherland's first recruit after New to the Crew: A Young Hopeful is carried out with the help of Cullen. He will appear on the second floor of the Herald's Rest tavern in Skyhold, next to Sutherland.
- See Sutherland and Company for additional information.
Dragon Age: Tevinter Nights Edit
Voth, now known as Ser Voth Dale'An, free mage by special commendation, accompanies Sutherland to Skyhold to investigate the loss of contact with its caretakers and a missing supply caravan. Inside the rotunda, they are confronted by a Regret demon that took shape from the plaster of Solas' murals to the Inquisitor. When the demon uses regret to briefly neutralize him, Voth thinks back to a time when he was lost in the woods, on his way to "Val-whatever."
A Patrol for the Crew (Part II)
Outfitting the Crew (Part III)
A Test of Mettle and the Crew (Part IV)
A Crew of Ambassadors (Part V)
A Crew of Adventurers (Part VI)
Sutherland and Company Missing (Part VII)
Sutherland and Company Missing
A Company of Heroes (Part VIII)
- Like all Dalish elves, Voth has vallaslin. His facial tattoos honor June, the god of crafts.
- According to Sutherland, Voth doesn't talk. While he can speak, he usually prefers not to, "because then he'd have to tell". What he has to tell isn't revealed, but presumably related to his greatest regret.
- The book he is seen carrying in battle at the Storm Coast suggests that Voth specializes as a Spellbinder.
- Inquisition game files describe Voth as, "A studious and serious mage, quiet and considered, but quick to anger." Accent: Irish, Age: 20 (though ages in this instance seem to be just a rough guide for the voice actors).