Hello Svartypops and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
Battlemage Cowl Schematic Edit
I don't get what you're wanting to say with your last edit on that Battlemage Cowl Schematic bug …
- What exactly means "Even with ears removed"?
- And if this is really so, then the whole statement of the bug is woolly; then the base morph already is bugged.
- And – by the way – that's not Sera on the image.
Oh sorry, I don't know how to use talk pages or any of this guff, so please forgive my very late reply. The model of the elf head has ears that are either there or not. The thing that determines whether the game displays ears or not is a flag in the hood file itself (or a one-piece item). The flag is called "Turn off ears when worn as a helmet". BUT in the case of Sera and this particular hood, the nub, which is left over when the ear is turned off, is STILL big enough to clip through the hood. Svartypops (talk) 16:02, October 11, 2018 (UTC)