Hello KeladinStorm and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
Hey! Was there any particular reason to replace the pictures, which i had spent time taking a good quality screenshot of? I prefer the in game pictures. Also, the size should be 270 or 270x360. Cheers, Kewpies (talk) 08:59, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I was adding pictures to all the existing requisition quests and thought they should all match. Sorry about that! I'll replace yours, if you want. --KeladinStorm (talk) 09:26, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
- KeladinStorm, I think you have a point there with the pictures, and although I do like in-game pictures myself, it could be reasonable to use banners for some of these quests. I'll create a discussion on http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Wiki_Discussion to see if anyone has any opinions about this. Cheers :) Kewpies (talk) 13:24, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Never mind, I misread wiki page. Sold prowler mail must be using the wrong model as it looks identical to prowler armor while every other mail style armor (superior prowler mail, hunter mail, scout mail) looks like scale mail as it it should.
- Yeah, no worries! I must have bought my prowler mail every time because I've never seen that other version before. --Keladin Storm 07:32, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
It's just frustrating cause I searched all over the place for pictures of prowler mail and all I ever found was the sold prowler mail, which does in fact look identical to prowler armor. What I had posted a picture was superior prowler mail but there's no page here for it.
Thanks for the help with Breaker Thram. If your interested I've also made pages for Ser, Heir, and three eyes, and a general page for trainers