Thank you soooo much for adding all the codex numbers! It's something we've needed to have updated for a long time, so I'm happy to see someone working on it! --♫ Kelcat Talk 08:06, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've been meaning to finish up 'History' and 'Letters & Notes' as well, but there are still some missing entries and I'm not sure where they're from. I think I'll just assume they're from Trespasser for now and update later if needed. --Evamitchelle (talk) 09:19, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. I still had it on my hard drive so re-uploading it was really quick. --Evamitchelle (talk) 11:10, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
Tomb of Fairel
So I take it you're the person who decided they were a proof reader for everything worked on....
Yes, there was a "duplicate map", however it was actually intentional due to the length of the page, and because people who use Wikia know to scroll down to the bottom Photo Gallery (if one exists) when they're trying to find a map.
- There was already a talk page that explained that having two images was superfluous and it's against the guidelines so I didn't think it needed much more explanation. --Evamitchelle (talk) 01:01, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
You're right, there is.... on Wookiepedia. There's also one on RuneScape. There isn't one here. In fact, I had already e-mailed Wikia about this to inquire as to whether you could add multiple instances of an image to the same page, such as embedding a map into the walk-through as well as the Image Gallery. They didn't have a problem with it on lengthy pages and agreed that in that instance, it would simplify things for their users. Something about being able to find the information you're looking for quickly for efficacy's sake. So if they didn't have a problem with it, why do you? Rilriia (talk) 18:35, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
- The talk page where this is being discussed at is Talk:The Tomb of Fairel#Maps here, and you are more than welcome to participate. However, this isn't wookiepedia, nor is it RuneScape, or any other wikia. We have our own guidelines we follow, one of which is not to duplicate images on an article. You can read DA:IMAGE to familiarize yourself with the guidelines for future editing. --♫ Kelcat Talk 18:47, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
Leaving a message
Hi, I just noticed you reverted my edit on Inquisition's epilogue, the same day actually and without any summary. I would've appreciated if you either left a message on my talk page or at least summarized the reason. I saw no clear citation on the page or in summaries, and the talk page from what I saw only has speculations. Meanwhile in my experiments the mechanic behind it seemed to work differently from how it is currently on the page. I would be interested in knowing if this has been widely tested or confirmed officially or anything of the sort, since you reverted the edit instantly and without a word. Thanks for letting me know in advance. Liaison Shaw (talk) 17:36, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I have tested it myself. My perk investment in Secrets was smaller than the respective one in Forces and Connections. However I deliberately completed many extra repeatable war table operations with Leliana and the Inquisition's focus I received in the game's epilogue was on Secrets meaning that your reasoning for changing the Epilogue page was wrong. 12:03, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- I just noticed your message, I'm sorry for not answering it earlier. I thought the explanation on the Talk Page was enough to justify my lack of summary. I've also seen the connection between war table missions and epilogue myself; I've completed the game several times with all 3 different epilogues even though I take the same perks every time. But I also keep a tally of every single war table mission I complete in any given playthrough (including repeatable missions, story missions etc.), and every time I get the epilogue for the advisor used the most often. --Evamitchelle (talk) 08:31, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Script for review
Hey, Evanmitchelle. Thanks so much for volunteering to help review video scripts. Wikia just passed a new script on to me, this one for the Dragon Hunter article. The link to the google doc is:
You just need to review it for any grammar and spelling errors, and make sure it accurately reflects the subject (no lore errors, wrong or misleading directions, etc). Go ahead and make the changes on the doc itself and let me know when it's ready so I can pass it on. They'd appreciate having it ready in 2-3 days so they can start making the video. Thanks again! --♫ Kelcat Talk 04:43, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem. However, I can't access the document yet. I've requested access but I guess it needs to be manually approved. I'll review it as soon as I can take a look. --Evamitchelle (talk) 08:17, December 12, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Eva! There are a whole lot of new scripts for you to review.
Quests (Inquisition): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d7EyXATa1VfOA6NCLNiqJuCgOd0DKmKVkSeDAHnenHg/edit
Hello there! I've started an Admin Nomination and your input and vote would be greatly appreciated. You know how vital admins are for the smooth work of our wiki so this is definitely not a minor issue. Thank you! 15:01, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! It came up once before so I was able to spot it quickly this time. --Evamitchelle (talk) 08:57, April 10, 2018 (UTC)
Admin Nomation: Ursuul
Hello there! I have started an Admin nomination and as you can imagine we need as many opinions/votes as possible. Thank you. 10:23, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
Image categorization, etc
Hey there! Have a happy New Year!
I've made a few fixes on some Blue Wraith images you have uploaded, which you might want to check out for future reference. Thanks. 17:12, January 4, 2020 (UTC)
-- Deluxe Edition Images --
Hey thanks for adding those. I've been wanting those for ages but couldn't bring myself to pay the ludicrous shipping costs to have them sent to me in bf nowhere. Thanks. -HD3 (Talk) 16:28, March 30, 2020 (UTC)