Hello Evamitchelle and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
Thank you soooo much for adding all the codex numbers! It's something we've needed to have updated for a long time, so I'm happy to see someone working on it! --♫ Kelcat Talk 08:06, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've been meaning to finish up 'History' and 'Letters & Notes' as well, but there are still some missing entries and I'm not sure where they're from. I think I'll just assume they're from Trespasser for now and update later if needed. --Evamitchelle (talk) 09:19, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. I still had it on my hard drive so re-uploading it was really quick. --Evamitchelle (talk) 11:10, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
Tomb of Fairel
So I take it you're the person who decided they were a proof reader for everything worked on....
Yes, there was a "duplicate map", however it was actually intentional due to the length of the page, and because people who use Wikia know to scroll down to the bottom Photo Gallery (if one exists) when they're trying to find a map.
- There was already a talk page that explained that having two images was superfluous and it's against the guidelines so I didn't think it needed much more explanation. --Evamitchelle (talk) 01:01, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
You're right, there is.... on Wookiepedia. There's also one on RuneScape. There isn't one here. In fact, I had already e-mailed Wikia about this to inquire as to whether you could add multiple instances of an image to the same page, such as embedding a map into the walk-through as well as the Image Gallery. They didn't have a problem with it on lengthy pages and agreed that in that instance, it would simplify things for their users. Something about being able to find the information you're looking for quickly for efficacy's sake. So if they didn't have a problem with it, why do you? Rilriia (talk) 18:35, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
- The talk page where this is being discussed at is Talk:The Tomb of Fairel#Maps here, and you are more than welcome to participate. However, this isn't wookiepedia, nor is it RuneScape, or any other wikia. We have our own guidelines we follow, one of which is not to duplicate images on an article. You can read DA:IMAGE to familiarize yourself with the guidelines for future editing. --♫ Kelcat Talk 18:47, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
Leaving a message
Hi, I just noticed you reverted my edit on Inquisition's epilogue, the same day actually and without any summary. I would've appreciated if you either left a message on my talk page or at least summarized the reason. I saw no clear citation on the page or in summaries, and the talk page from what I saw only has speculations. Meanwhile in my experiments the mechanic behind it seemed to work differently from how it is currently on the page. I would be interested in knowing if this has been widely tested or confirmed officially or anything of the sort, since you reverted the edit instantly and without a word. Thanks for letting me know in advance. Liaison Shaw (talk) 17:36, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I have tested it myself. My perk investment in Secrets was smaller than the respective one in Forces and Connections. However I deliberately completed many extra repeatable war table operations with Leliana and the Inquisition's focus I received in the game's epilogue was on Secrets meaning that your reasoning for changing the Epilogue page was wrong. 12:03, October 15, 2017 (UTC)