Hello Evamitchelle and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
Thank you soooo much for adding all the codex numbers! It's something we've needed to have updated for a long time, so I'm happy to see someone working on it! --♫ Kelcat Talk 08:06, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've been meaning to finish up 'History' and 'Letters & Notes' as well, but there are still some missing entries and I'm not sure where they're from. I think I'll just assume they're from Trespasser for now and update later if needed. --Evamitchelle (talk) 09:19, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- No worries. I still had it on my hard drive so re-uploading it was really quick. --Evamitchelle (talk) 11:10, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
So I take it you're the person who decided they were a proof reader for everything worked on....
Yes, there was a "duplicate map", however it was actually intentional due to the length of the page, and because people who use Wikia know to scroll down to the bottom Photo Gallery (if one exists) when they're trying to find a map.