Hello Death by Cheese and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
- 1 Re: Info about drakes
- 2 Re:Shields: Weapon or Armor?
- 3 Image titles
- 4 Images
- 5 Ground rings
- 6 Image clean-up tag
- 7 Overwhelm (Ability)
- 8 Icon categorization
- 9 Images
- 10 Project Help
- 11 Hawke Estate Statues
- 12 Staves
- 13 Tips for armor images?
- 14 Father's Letters
- 15 Tevinter Imperium Heraldry
- 16 Yet Another Image Request
- 17 Spoiler tag change
- 18 Elven Plate Armor
- 19 Rollback and patroller rights
- 20 Templar DA:O
- 21 Tamlen
- 22 Account Hacked
- 23 User Page
- 24 On Equipment Armour Set Images
- 25 Minor Mystery
- 26 Small Favour
- 27 Dragon Age II
- 28 Found A Picture Of You
- 29 One Question
- 30 Mark of the Assassin Chevalier Armour
- 31 Hello
- 32 Other language wikis
Re: Info about drakes[edit source]
Yep! I agree that the drake page could do with a tidy. I would remove the codex from the top of the page and replace it with a simple description and then move the codex into the Description section (which could be renamed Background) so it can replace the duplicate text. But if you want to try something a little different, go for it! Also, I love your user name / avatar combo. . Loleil Talk 00:35, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Shields: Weapon or Armor?[edit source]
Hi, thanks for noticing this! You're quite right, so feel free to remove the armour category if you come across it again. 00:57, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Image titles[edit source]
Hi again and thanks for all the great images and for adding the licensing and cats! I just had a quick request when it comes to titles. To make them a little easier to read could you use either CamelCase or leave a space between the words? Thanks! Loleil Talk 04:16, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Do you think you could upload a new image of Sanga? The image being used is very poor quality. If you do happen to do this (just in case), you won't be able to use the "replace" function if you upload as a png. The current image is jpg, and the override function doesn't work if the images are different file types. You might already know that, but I figure I'd say it anyway, just in case.
The image is only being used on two pages: Sanga's page (obviously), and The Pearl, so those will just need to be linked to the new image, and that's it. Sorry to ask this way, but you've uploaded a bunch of great images lately so I figured it would be up your alley. Norqi (talk) 14:59, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, I didn't know about the override function needing to be the same file type, so thanks for the heads up. I'd be happy to snag another image of Sanga. Totally up my alley. :) --Death by Cheese (talk) 21:21, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, I've seen you've been doing an excellent job at taking pictures from the game. Related to that, might I have a request? I kind of feel guilty for "pushing my responsibilities" on someone else but it's possible I won't really open up DA2 again anytime soon. However, I made a promise I'd attend to some articles requiring images, and I thought if I'd bring those articles to your attention, maybe they'd get images sooner than if I was the one doing it.
It'd be a huge help and I'd be really grateful (and I think so would HD3 be) if you could see to these articles on the list. If you can't make it or you'd rather deal with other kind of images, I understand. But in case you'd do me this favor and the problem of how to instantly acquire these items would arise - even just in general - I can help with that, just let me know. -- 00:51, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Sure, no problem! Happy to help. :) I don't really have a set agenda when I add pics; I just look for a need and run with it, so you can ask anytime. --Death by Cheese (talk) 01:00, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Ground rings[edit source]
Hey Death, i would like to know how can i turn off those "Ground rings" in Origins in PC? I look on the option menu yesterday, but couldn't found it.
User:YOURNAME/Sig 01:03, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't turn them off in Origins, at least not by normal means. There are mods you can use to turn them off if you've enabled the dev. console. It seems like there are already quite a few ability images for Origins in the wiki that include the ground rings, so it might be okay to add pics with the ground rings, but I would check with an admin first. I haven't taken many Origins ability images because of the ground rings. The two images I took aimed the camera upward, so none of the ground was showing, but that's not an option for abilities that cover the ground. --Death by Cheese (talk) 01:35, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Alright, i just though its better that i ask before doing it. User:YOURNAME/Sig 06:23, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem, and if you're going to upload more than a few Origins ability pics, I would ask an admin first if ground rings are a problem. I would assume the rules are more lenient with Origins because the rings can't be turned off, but it never hurts to ask first. :) Good luck to you! --Death by Cheese (talk) 06:37, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah, thanks and good luck to you too! User:YOURNAME/Sig 09:10, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Image clean-up tag[edit source]
Hey there. Awesome job on all the licensing! I just wanted to let you know that when you come across an image (or page) that needs to be renamed, we have a dedicated tag for that which is Template:Move. Loleil Talk 09:39, August 12, 2014 (UTC)
Overwhelm (Ability)[edit source]
Oh, nvrmind. The image didn't pop inside the Infobox, but now it does. Sorry. User:YOURNAME/Sig 04:11, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I just moved your image from the Overwhelm (Ability) page (which is only for the ability you gain as a Master Shapeshifter) to the Overwhelm page, which is specifically for Dog's talent. no worries. :) --Death by Cheese (talk) 04:14, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
Icon categorization[edit source]
Hello there! I've noticed you're currently working on icon categorization and I have some ideas on how to make this section well-categorized.
- The main Category:Icons should not contain any files that are already in an icon sub-category.
- Creation of several icon sub-categories based on their appearance (already exists) and their type (eg. map icon, ability icon, item icon, etc)
- Ah, thanks about the Tabletop license. I was wondering about that, since it's under license from Green Ronin. Seems a shame we don't have a Machinima license template, too. About the categories: I agree, and my next project was going to be going through all the icons and re-categorizing them (if needed). I was adding categories just to get them with the other icons (there are/were A LOT without categories or licenses), then I was going to get into better detail with the categories. I also saw a "miscellaneous" sub-cat with the DA2 icons, and I think that category could be deleted. I think anything that doesn't fall under any of the other DA2 sub-cats could simply remain on the main DA2 icon page. It's essentially a "misc" category as it stands. I wholeheartedly support better icon categories (like you mentioned: map, plot, item, ability, etc). I have some ideas, but I need to get all the icons out of the maintenance categories first before I can get a complete list of sub-cats. I think DA2 is missing some icons as well, so I may do some uploads; see if I can get some nice ones using the Toolset. --Death by Cheese (talk) 21:40, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but I've been quite busy the last weeks. Fortunately this weekend I'll have some spare time to discuss it with you, should you also be interested and available too. Shall we meet in the live chat this weekend?
- I didn't put all heraldry images in the icons category, just ones that had been used as icons already or that would make decent icons if needed, but I can remove them if the consensus thinks it's best. Sure, I can meet sometime this weekend; probably Saturday would be best for me. I had a brief discussion with Loeil while you were gone, so I made some categories based on those decisions, but I'm far from done right now. I had to take a bit of a break because my kids just started their school year and things are a little busier than usual. Let me know if there's a good time to catch you in the chat! I can give you my Messenger/Skype info there. --Death by Cheese (talk) 16:09, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I see what you're saying, but the general Icon category, in my opinion, doesn't need to include only in-game icons. We have sub-categories for those icons. Plus, the heraldry images are still categorized as heraldry images, and more categories makes it easier to find the images you may need while working in the wiki. Everyone wins! :) In any case, I'll gladly bow to the consensus. I was trying to be as thorough and inclusive with categorization as possible. I'll send you an email pronto. :) --Death by Cheese (talk) 02:03, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Margerard informed me the other day it was actually you who finally uploaded the last couple of missing images for our DA2 equipment section. I'd like to thank you for that. That was a pet project of mine for a while and those last couple of fiddley bits of equipment were an ongoing thorn in my side. - 03:17, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Project Help[edit source]
Hello Cheese. I was wondering if I could enlist you to help me in a project concerning Dragon Age 2. I was wondering if you have a save file for Dragon Age 2 in act 3 or right at the end of Act 2. Essentially I need to check what happens if you side with Meredith at the rally at the start of act 3 and then at the end of the Best Served Cold quest choose all the pro-mage options. Tell Cullen to show mercy & spare Alain and then talk to Cullen afterwards and then Meredith after him. We also need to figure out if the option to hand Keran over only appears if you side with Meredith at the start of act 3. Fraps (http://www.fraps.com/) would work well because you can just turn it on and it'll record you playing through then you can just upload the video to youtube or send it to me directly. Basically we just need to double check the exact outcomes of the reccomendation you give to cullen by speaking to him when you return to the Gallows and check the different branching dialogue options with meredith after you talk to cullen to complete the quest. Particularly the different ones concerning whether you name names or just tell meredith she is being paranoid.
I would just do this myself but my computer just got a virus and I had to wipe the drive losing all my Dragon Age data. Its on its last legs anyway and im worried if I try to run DA2 it'll burst into flames. If you're not able to do it though if you had an appropriate save and could just e-mail me that I can try & get to work and just risk it.
- I could handle that, sure. I know I have at least one active playthrough that's close to the end of Act 2. I'll work on that tomorrow. It'll probably take me a few days, maybe a week, because that's a lot of quests to get through. Sorry you lost all your saves. :'( I have to run DA2 on Medium picture quality most of the time or my PC will burst into flames as well. Sometimes I forget to adjust the quality when I'm taking screenshots. Oops! --Death by Cheese (talk) 07:42, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you so much Cheese, I appreciate it. We just need to see the differing dialogue options for the principle characters in Best Served Cold if you side with Meredith as per the above, so don't worry about needing to record any of the other side quests in between them. Thanks again Cheese, this is a big help.
Yeah, I'm absolutely getting a new PC for Inquisition and before I play through that I'm going to enjoy playing through Origins and DA2 again with all the settings maxed out again like this PC used to be able to. - 07:58, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Hawke Estate Statues[edit source]
Hey Cheese, do you have the Legacy & Mark of the Assassin DLC installed? We could use a good screenshot of the Griffon statue & the Lion statue in the Hawke Estate if you could possible get one please. - 05:04, September 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you & thank you. Also impressive response time.
- At first I was only going to replace the ones with really dark or lo-qual images. Then the OCD in me thought that all the infobox pictures should look the same. Plus, having the characters hold the staves away from their backs fit the infobox better, and taking the pics at Old Stark's Farm provides the nicest, brightest colors in-game. *sigh* I'm crazy, I know. --Death by Cheese (talk) 22:41, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Ha! Don't stress over it, it all looks pretty good. I wouldn't try try to replace every equipment image in every other category though or we'll never have all this stuff locked down for inquisition.
Tips for armor images?[edit source]
Hey Death by Cheese! I was wondering if you have any tips on getting good images of specific armor pieces. We are missing a bunch of gloves and boots from Awakening but I have no idea how to get a screenshot that'd focus just on the character's hands or feet. Any suggestions? --♫ Kelcat Talk 23:40, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Boots are next to impossible to get up close. The closest shots you can get are with a dwarf (basically, the shorter the character, the closer up you can get to the character's feet before the camera angle cuts them off). Gloves are a bit easier to get up close. If you have a character stand behind the character wearing the gloves, and continue to control the camera through the second character, you can get pretty good closeups by moving the non-gloved character closer to/farther away from the gloved character. You can also use walls to get closeups of gloves. Just put your character about a body's length from a wall (you may need to adjust this distance) and move the camera as needed. I like the chantry wall in Denerim, because there's good, bright daytime light in Denerim, although this obviously isn't helpful advice for Awakening. I like any of the Amaranthine farmholds for the best light. If you travel toward the farmhouse, then move to the fence to the right, you have a nice, bright, open space for taking good screenshots. The only time bright light isn't the best is for weapons or armor that glow or have other special effects. Those are best taken indoors or at night. Hope this helps! --Death by Cheese (talk) 00:09, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
Father's Letters[edit source]
Cheese, I feel as if I've been spamming you with help requests lately so I'm sorry if its been a bit excessive, none the less I find myself in need of your assistance once again. Someone created this article Father's Letters as a walkthrough for carver's companion quest in act 1, Family History but kelcat says there is an item ID code for an actual quest item called father's letters. I'm presuming you trade Tobrius's Documents for them at the gallows. If you've got a convenient save, could I possibly trouble you to check on that please? - 02:25, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem, and you can always ask for help! I'm happy to help out while I'm still in between jobs. It gives me something to do while I'm stuck on this computer looking at job postings and working on my MS coursework (YAWN). I know I have a save close the Birthright quest. I'll see what happens with the documents. --Death by Cheese (talk) 02:44, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
Tevinter Imperium Heraldry[edit source]
Hey Cheese, I'm trying to find a hi res version of the Tevinter heraldry but we only seem to have a low res small version. Do you know if we have one uploaded or where we could find a better quality image? - 15:27, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Unfortunately I only know of two images of the Tevinter symbol here in the wiki, and they're both small: , and . I can look around the web and see if someone else has a better version. --Death by Cheese (talk) 20:34, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Please do Cheese, a good quality Tevinter icon would be very helpful.
Yet Another Image Request[edit source]
Hey Cheese, I know I've been spamming you lately with image requests but I could use one more if you don't mind. There's a bit in the Blade of Mercy quest where Fenris activates the sword so it looks like its on fire. The image isn't great, I know its a tough angle in that scene but there is a moment just a second after the current image where fenris activates the sword that might look better. If you could get use a hi res screen cap of that it'd be very appreciated. - 08:37, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Well, that turned out to be a bummer. I got some other angles while the sword is glowing, but I don't have the fire effect that d-day's image has. I know I've seen that effect when I play on the consoles, but it seems to be lost on my PC version. I can show you the pics of other angles I got, but they won't have that cool firey effect, just the glowy bit. Oh, and if it makes a difference, the only saves I have in Act 3 right now are with a romanced Fenris, so he's wearing the red band. Guess my Hawkes have a "thing" for elves, haha. --Death by Cheese (talk) 09:22, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Damn, well I'll try and get one from youtube later. Thanks anyway cheese.
If you want to see what I got, these are the best, in my opinion. Maybe they'll be of some use:
Spoiler tag change[edit source]
Cheese, I would like to second your aid for a small thing for da2. If you've got saves for act 1,2 & 3 in DA2. The acquisition says its sold by Ilen at Sundermount but we don't know which act. It would be very much appreciated if you could verify which. - 11:54, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I went through all the saves I have (about 12 characters atm), and only one of them, in Act 1 only, had Elven Plate Armor in Ilen's inventory. I filled in all the information I could. I don't know if it's enough information to remove the stub, so I let that stay for now. --Death by Cheese (talk) 13:13, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- That is perfect. There isn't a great deal of information to be had on random generated equipment. Thanks so much Cheese.
Rollback and patroller rights[edit source]
Hi given your consistently great edits HD3 suggested (and I thoroughly agreed) that you would make good use of the rollback and patroller tools. In case you're not already aware, rollback lets your quickly revert vandalism and patroller lets you mark edits as patrolled and marks your own edits as patrolled. What do you think? Loleil Talk 18:22, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh wow, I'm flattered! I'd love to help out the DA wiki any way that I can, so sure, add me to the list! --Death by Cheese (talk) 23:47, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Congratulations Cheese!
Templar DA:O[edit source]
Hey Cheese, quick query, do you have DA:O set up? I just realized we are lacking an image of the DA:O era issue Templars for the gallery on the Templar order page. I did contemplate just using one of the armour set shots but I would prefer if we could get a full body image of an actual Templar. Perhaps in the Magi Origin in the tower if possible? - 08:22, October 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Look great, exactly what I was looking for. I dropped the Sun Shield image just temporarily because I'm having trouble finding the relevant codex entry. I can't remember if the Sun Shield was the actual shield they use with the blade of mercy on it or if it was the ceremonial one. Ah, I'll find it in the morning. Anyway, excellent job Cheese, keep up the good work!
- Oh, you're totally right. I guess I'm used to Samson going on and on about his sun shield all the time that I didn't really think much about the symbolism behind it. I'll add the pic to the correct shield heraldry page so at least it's somewhere. --Death by Cheese (talk) 01:40, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah now that is a much better idea. Good thinking
- Thanks! The spirits during that battle are kind of hard to get on screenshots. I'd been wanting to get Tamlen's for a while, so I just kept reloading the battle until I got a decent one. :) --Death by Cheese (talk) 08:45, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- You don't have an image of Pol too do you?
- Actually forget about it, there isn't really enough space on his article anyway.
- Yeah, I noticed that, too. Although the image of Merrill kneeling over Pol is also on the Mirror Image page (I know because I put it there), so I suppose it could be removed to make space for an image of spirit Pol. I don't have an image handy (you kind of only get an opportunity to get decent screenshots of one or two spirits at most during the battle), but I have my saves, so I can always try. --Death by Cheese (talk) 09:02, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
Account Hacked[edit source]
- Hey, I'm just glad you got your account back and everything's taken care of. Under normal circumstances I would never, ever edit your profile page, but I was 99.9% sure you would want the changes the hacker made to be reverted ASAP. Good to have you back! --Death by Cheese (talk) 00:34, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah that was a safe bet, anyway thanks for handling that.
User Page[edit source]
Hey Cheese, looking at how stupid my profile page looked when it got hacked made me realize how bland it really was. This in turn inspired me to make it a bit more useful and put some of the more obscure points of editing and unwritten precedents that I've picked up over my time here in an actual written format. Honestly though, I just know if I had been the one to revert the vandalism on my user page though, I think I would've just given up and left it blank forever. So thank you for inadvertently making me do something I'd been putting off for ages.
- Ha! I'm glad it worked out so well, and I really like your editing guide. That's a great idea! --Death by Cheese (talk) 23:55, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
On Equipment Armour Set Images[edit source]
Hey Cheese, I noticed you've tagged several pieces of equipment in the light grey warden armour set for lacking images. This is another one of those "unwritten conventions" I've noticed over my time here. Long story short in more than a few cases, provided we have an image of the complete set of equipment on the armour set page, we have left the individual armour piece articles sans image and just included a link to the armour set page (which obviously contains an image with every piece of equipment in the set on display. It is mostly a matter of expediency. I don't think anyone noticed until it was too much of a pain to go back and get individual images. - 01:40, October 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh! Good to know. I'll remove the tags from the light Grey Warden pieces. Thanks for the tip! --Death by Cheese (talk) 01:47, October 15, 2014 (UTC)
Minor Mystery[edit source]
Cheese, el comrade, firstly, how are you? Secondly, i have something of a curiosity I was hoping you might be able to solve. I know the Kirkwall City Guards are equipped with a shield which resembles the Kirkwall Shield but has the Kirkwall sigil emblazoned on it. I was wondering if this is a separate shield which cannot be obtained by normal means, such as the Harrowmont Guard Shield. Any ideas? - 06:14, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I've been busy job-hunting, but I'm still around when I get the time and I'm getting excited for Inquisition! The only way I know to obtain the shield with the Kirkwall heraldry is through the console, and it's an NPC item (gen_im_npc_wep_shd_krka), so it's usable, but it doesn't have any stats. Here's Aveline equipped with it: . Sometimes the heraldry disappears from the shield, but you can get it back by unequipping and equipping it again. --Death by Cheese (talk) 13:16, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
Oh so it isn't a separate item. Could you possible upload an image for the wiki please Cheese? Thank you.
P.S Good luck with the job hunting.
Thank you, HD3! I may have a job soon; my temp agency is lining up something through Google. Fingers crossed!
Here's the image, as requested:
- Cheese, you are nothing short of a tremendous boon to this wiki. I cannot fathom how we ever got by without you.
Small Favour[edit source]
Hey Cheese, strange request, could you start the talk page Codex entry: World of Thedas – Volume 1: An Erratum by Brother Genitivi. I want to put forward my case for why it should not be deleted but my browser for some reason lately keeps getting a 404 error everytime I try to open a talk page which doesn't already have a topic on it. - 03:38, October 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks Cheese, now the page loads fine.
Dragon Age II[edit source]
Hey Cheese, do you have a save in act 1 of DA2 with default M Hawke mage? We could use an image of the party select for DA2 but Act 1 would be ideal. Preferably in MotA just after you first meet Tallis and you get the party select screen with Tallis just before you leave kirkwall for Chateau Haine. Any chance you could help me out? - 08:28, October 25, 2014 (UTC)
- And also a party select screen with act 1 bethany. Long story short I am planning to cut them all together into one big party select screenshot.
- Yeah just Act 1. The idea being to make it as un spoilerific as possible while still showing all the companions.
- Well I say default M! Hawke, I mean Hawke without the red smear on their face.
- Yeah that would be great. Initial weapons fine. Just so long as everyone is shown wearing unromanced act 1 armour. The idea being it'll show the default starter set for every companion. Avoid any potential spoilers or plot developments ya'know
Actually are you any good at the DA2 console Cheese? Because we could really use a a decent image shot for the Seekers of Truth armour worn by the seekers other than Cassandra. The one without the Shoulder pads and the full hood/helm thing. - 10:01, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, I almost missed this from the other day; many apologies. Yeah, I can work my way around the console pretty well. I've mapped out some of the NPC gear but not the Seekers armor yet. I'll give it a go and see if I can find out which codes are for the Seekers' armor. --Death by Cheese (talk) 15:48, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey I found this mod which adds the Seekers armor. Don't know if that's any help but thought I'd just mention it in case it was useful.
Obviously I'd just use the images the mod has to show off the armours but we really need something that shows the armour more clearly with the person just standing there, like in Grey Warden plate armor set
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/3075/? - 05:51, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you Cheese! Appreciate the help
- hey cheese you don't happen to have a decent image we can use for the Regalia of Weisshaupt (rogue) set do you? Right now its showing the mage version and if we could get the rogue set actually equipped by a rogue that would make life a lot easier for everyone.
Hi, HD3. Sorry I haven't been around in the last few days. I did find the console code to add the armor, as it turns out, it's identified as Inquisitor armor in the code. I have some screenshots, but nothing I'm happy with yet. The armor is so dark that it's hard to get a good shot of it. Well-lit areas aren't helpful because the armor just absorbs the light, especially on the helmet. It looks like in the nexus mod link you sent me that they had some success taking a screenie in The Black Emporium, so I'll try that. I'll see what I can do about getting the rogue Regalia of Weisshaupt set, too. Shouldn't take long. Hope you're having a great week! --Death by Cheese (talk) 15:55, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
No problem at all. Thanks for all your hard work Cheese, I really appreciate the effort. Once I finish the DA2 party select screen and all this other stuff i've lumped on your plate, we should have a good chunk of the things that need fixing done before DA:I is released, or shortly there after at least. In fact, I have almost completed getting an image for every single article that is currently listed as needing an image.
All right, here we go with pictures! Inquisitor armor:    I added the weapon the Inquisitors are holding as they leave the Hawke estate at the end of the game. Here's the select screen with Sebastian holding Starkhaven Bow:  I didn't bother getting everyone else to look perfect because I was pretty sure you were going to cut only Sebastian from the picture, anyway. If you need everyone else to be equipped with their default weapons and armor, let me know. --Death by Cheese (talk) 18:34, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Oh hell yes, i played for half an hour and it felt like 5 minutes.
Tremendous, thank you Cheese. I shall cut Sebastian into the party select screen soon as I get back from my trip. Thank again for all your hard work Cheese, this is truly great stuff.
Found A Picture Of You[edit source]
One Question[edit source]
- Oh wow, any question? I guess I'm most curious about what some of the developers' influences are (design, art, story, characters, etc). There are the obvious religious and historical movements that find their way into the series, but as for Inquisition, what are some other influences that may surprise the fans? --Death by Cheese (talk) 15:52, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
Mark of the Assassin Chevalier Armour[edit source]
Hey Cheese, you don't have a decent screenshot of one of the chevaliers from Mark of the Assassins working for prosper do you? Basically I am looking for a higher quality version of this image . It just seems kind of an odd omission that the only in game appearance we have for the chevaliers so far doesn't have a decent quality image. - 12:52, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, HD3! It's been quite a few months since I've had time to check the wiki, and for that, I apologize. I've moved to a new state, lost my good computer, and am in school full time now. Whew! I don't think I'll be able to do any screenshots until I have a decent laptop again. My current one isn't really gamer-friendly. But I'd like to stick around and do some simple editing! I've missed this place!
- Don't worry about it, I realized the thumbnail image on the article still looks ok at that size so I just forgot about this. Glad to see you back by the way.
- Hey, thanks! Glad to be around again. I wish I had a better computer so I could help out with images and saves, but I still want to contribute what I can. Hope you're doing well, too. :)
Other language wikis[edit source]
Hey, Death by Cheese! Just a heads-up that users are allowed to add links to other language wiki articles. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind adding so many, but it's fine for them to be added, so you don't need to undo those kinds of edits. Thanks, and great to see you editing here again! --♫ Kelcat Talk 04:07, August 26, 2015 (UTC)