Hello CodeDeepBlue and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
Great Work! Edit
- I would like to echo Loleil's sentiments here. You've done some exceptional work for the Last Court articles. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Useful Spreadsheet Edit
Hey I've found this useful spreadsheet which catalogues, seemingly all of the technical results for cards in the Last Court
I really like the layout, makes it easy for quick reference. There are still some holes though, and a couple discrepancies. Looks like they didn't figure out a couple of the formulas I'm having trouble with. But still a great find!--CodeDeepBlue (talk) 19:09, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
The Last Court Guide Edit
- Might be able to, but things are getting pretty busy around here. We're moving this week, and the holidays are picking up steam. Is there a template or other examples I could reference? My next playthrough I'm shooting for 100 stat points in every category. =) --CodeDeepBlue (talk) 08:53, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- There isn't really a template per se since Last Court's gameplay is pretty different from the rest of the series. However I could dummy up an outline with headings and notes to show what could be added and where.