Hello Clansb and thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll stay with us and continue to help us improve the wiki.
Here are some links to help you get started:
- The Community Page is a great place to find articles on our wiki that need help and any find out about any projects you can become a part of.
- Our policies and guidelines will inform you how we edit here.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools and are a great help if you are new to wikis. For test edits, you can create a personal sandbox.
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
- Eeeek! Yes. See my explanation here. Am I unable to be logged in on the same account on two systems, or is something else going on? And can an Admin clean this mess up? -- Bitter Lily (talk) 17:21, March 1, 2017 (UTC)
- No, it's worse. This (Bitterlily) is the name I used when I first joined the forum. I apparently was unaware of it when I came back years later, and rejoined. "Bitterlily" was unavailable (funny that), so I picked "Bitter Lily." Or I just started with that, I don't remember. So now I do have substantive posts under two IDs -- not many, I grant you -- but enough to be guilty of whatever crime you mentioned. So what do I do? -- Bitter Lily (talk) 17:34, March 1, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.