I was lucky enough to see the Dragon Age: Inquisition presentation at E3 today and I wanted to share some of the things I saw with you all.
- It looks gorgeous! The world feel much more alive than either of the previous installments. Villagers mill about the city and wild animals roam the countryside.
- Character icons are stylized portraits. Dialogue icons use a stained glass look
- The world will be reactive. For example, if you kill too many bears in one area, their numbers will decrease permanently
- Blood splatter returns
- You can summon your mount by whistling for them
- Collecting crafting ingredients appears similar to Dragon Age: Origins. There was plenty of herbs to be seen as the Inquisitor roamed the countryside.
- The tactical view now shows any status effects an enemy might be under and what strengths and weaknesses a character may have.
- The Iron Bull has a sense of humour
- Sera has a Cockney accent
- Dorian's mustache is even more impressive on a giant screen.
If you have any other questions about the presentation let me know and I will try to answer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.