About me[edit | edit source]
I'm Vic George, and I have been playing videogames since the late 1970s, around the time that the Atari 2600 came out, which was the first videogame system I owned. I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition in the game series.
Systems that I have owned[edit | edit source]
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Sega Genesis with Sega CD
- Nintendo 64
- Sony Playstation 2
- Sony Playstation 3
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Nintendo Gameboy
- Sega Game Gear
- Nintendo Gameboy Pocket
- Nintendo Gameboy Color
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP
- Nintendo DS Lite
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Nintendo DSi
- Nintendo DSi XL
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- Timex/Sinclair 1000
- Coleco Adam Family Computer System
- Various Windows-compatible PC configurations
- Acer Iconia tablet
- Acer Aspire One netbook computer
- Matricom G-Box Midnight MX-2
Characters played in Dragon Age II[edit | edit source]
- Raven Hawke, a female rogue duelist; completed her game on PC (modded) and Xbox 360; romanced Anders on both; Bethany joined the Circle; sided with the mages.
- Phoenix Hawke, a female mage; completed her game on PC (modded) and Xbox 360; romanced Anders on both; Carver joined the Grey Wardens; sided with the mages.
- Virginia Hawke, a female rogue archer; completed her game on PC (modded with Meredith, Orsino, and Nathaniel Howe as additional companions) and Xbox 360; romanced Fenris; Bethany joined the Circle (PC) and Grey Wardens (Xbox 360); sided with both mages and templars (templars only on Xbox 360).
Favorite Lines[edit | edit source]
Oghren: "Anyway, can I have a pony?"
Warden: "No, but you can have this rocking horse."
Oghren: "Whoa...it's a pony...and it's moving back and forth..." (Burps)
Warden: "It's a rocking horse. It rocks."
Oghren: "It's moving...it's a real live pony...amazing! Whoa...everything's spinning...and you're...very shiny...I'm gonna go sit down...now..." (from Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening)
Oghren: "Hey, if it isn't the recruit with the great rack!"
Mhairi: "Yes, a prize for the Wardens, to be sure."
Oghren: "I know, I know, too good to be true, right? Hey, who's the mage -- a boyfriend? Should I leave you two alone?"
Anders: "Wow, a dwarf that smells like a brewery! You'd never see that anywhere!"
Oghren: "Ha, a mage comedian. Thought those normally died young!" (from Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening)
Varric: "So that's how you greet your brother, is it, Bartrand? Fine. Say hello, Bianca!" (from Dragon Age II)
Bartrand: "Oh, Varric, please forgive me, my brother! I was just jealous of you! How could I ever compete with you for Mother's love?" (His voice switches to that of Varric's) "You're strong and handsome and so very smart!"
(Cassandra looks at Varric as if she isn't buying it.)
Varric: "What?" (from Dragon Age II)
Hawke: "She's on to you, Petrice! Quick, lie harder!" (from Dragon Age II)
Isabela: "Please, Martin, you wouldn't know honest if I tied you up and spanked you with it."
Hawke: "You tie him up, I'll go look for some honesty." (from Dragon Age II)
Hawke: (about his/her dog) "That's him...my own living, breathing, slobbering status symbol." (from Dragon Age II)
Hawke: "Wash behind the ears...evil usually gets stuck there." (from Dragon Age II)
Hawke: (about his/her mother to Dougal) "She fills her days making poisons... and cake. Tell me you didn't try the cake." (from Dragon Age II)
Hawke: "Someday, I'd like to go one week without meeting an insane mage. Just one week." (from Dragon Age II) It's even funnier when a mage Hawke says it.
Hawke: "Corridors lined with explosives and darkspawn galore! It's not even my birthday!" (from Dragon Age II)