Not much to say, really. I'm a Swedish college (or rather, the swedish equivalent of college) student who's an avid fan of the Dragon Age setting. I've played Origins, Awakening, Journeys and DA2, all of which I liked to varying degrees (Journeys the least and Origins the most). For those who care about such things, I'm a console gamer (X360), and also a fan of several non-RPGs (such as Halo, Assassin's Creed etc. - but NOT CoD, just to clarify). So if you want to call me a stupid console "COD" gamer who ruined DA2 by existing and thus making BW desire to make products for "us", go ahead, but please be polite about it ;)
When I'm not playing the games, I'll be sniffing around the forums here and on the BW site or conceive story ideas which I'll never end up writing about. Lately, I've also started to think up hypothetical improvements on DA2 to deal with my frustration over the wasted potential (once again, I did like the game). Yes, I know I'm weird, but it'd be boring if I wasn't, right?
- Revan - Human Circle Mage (Arcane Warrior/Spirit Healer/Battlemage)
- Camoran - City Elf Warrior (Champion/Berserker)
- Thyra - Dwarf Commoner Rogue (Bard/Duelist/Legionnaire Scout)
- Hermione - Grey Warden Elf Mage (Shapeshifter/Spirit Healer/Keeper)
- Marion - Mage (Force Mage/Spirit Healer)
- Garrett - Rogue (Assassin/Shadow)
- Arlene - Warrior (Templar/Berserker)
- Melanie - Mage (Blood Mage/Force Mage)
- Aedan - Mage (Spirit Healer/Force Mage)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th blight?
- Malcolm Hawke?
- Warden one-shots?
- novelization of DA2?
- Post-Mage/Templar War outbreak
- Rebel mages in Orlais?
Hypothetical DA2 alterationsEdit
- meaningful choices!!!
- Prime Suspect/All That Remains: Pro-templar --> killing Q's wife during previous quest, mother and other women kidnapped to reconstruct her w/ necromancy, mother saved if Gascard spared and allowed blood ritual, not saved if following the blood trail
- Elthina death: Pro-mage --> Meredith murdering and calling RoA / Pro-Templar --> Anders blowing up chantry
- End-game: Pro-mage --> mages defended, Orsino snaps and possessed by pride demon, boss fight w/ Meredith (bought idol and shaped into sword), mages + Hawke & Co. flee Kirkwall / Pro-templar --> mages annihilated, Orsino insane (bought idol and shaped into staff + thoroughly studied Q's research), Harvester transformation, Meredith killed, Orsino boss fight