- Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
- Enwrought with golden and silver light,
- The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
- Of night and light and the half-light,
- I would spread the cloths under your feet:
- But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
- I have spread my dreams under your feet;
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
You can also find me on TvTropes, and I'm Koire on discord.
PS English is not my native language, so feel free to correct any mistakes I make.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.