- Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
- Enwrought with golden and silver light,
- The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
- Of night and light and the half-light,
- I would spread the cloths under your feet:
- But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
- I have spread my dreams under your feet;
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
I'm drawn to that line where shadow meets light and fascinated by flawed yet redeemable characters, especially:
PS English is not my native language, so feel free to correct any mistakes I make.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.