About me[edit | edit source]
- Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
- Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
- Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
- Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
- Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.
In case you need to contact me via e-mail, here it is: firstname.lastname@example.org
My contributions[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.