- This talent allows the character to stab a foe until running out of stamina. Attacks approximately 3 times per second, even faster than dual wielding daggers with maximum attack speed. Ideal for quickly destroying a single dangerous enemy.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- This talent is quite unique in the way it works. It is a modal talent that can be deactivated manually, but at the same time, it requires a hostile target to activate, and only affects that target.
- In a way, this talent is like a grab attack from an Ogre - both combatants are locked in close combat and the victim cannot make any action during the attack. The attacker also cannot make any other action until this attack is ended.
- This modal is not deactivated when the character misses, despite the description. It is deactivated automatically when the character runs out of stamina.
- Each successful hit drains 20 stamina, regardless of fatigue.
- Successful hits do not apply rune damage or any weapon enchantment effects (from Flaming Weapons, for example).
- Successful hits can still be critical hits without Twin Strikes' bleeding effect.
- This talent is not shown in the list of available talents in Tactics. It is possible that this is due to the unique nature of the talent as a single-target modal ability, as well as the fact that when activated it disables most character controls.
- Due to high animation priority (994), while in this mode the character cannot be knocked down (981), knocked back (4), grabbed (989), overwhelmed (10), or incapacitated by Crushing Prison (993). Stun can still be applied to the character, but it will not end this attack, as stun only has an animation priority of 1. The attacks that apply these effects can still damage the character, however.
- pcps3xbox360 If a rogue uses this talent on the Architect or the Baroness, the boss tends to copy the movement of this talent.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.