- Two-Handed Sweep's area of effect is self-centered 3 m sphere.
- Knocks down targets in the area if they fail a physical resistance check vs the attacker's strength attribute.
- The sweep is executed at -10 attack penalty. Source: talent_constants_h.nss.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 90 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the targets. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with the fatigue modifier.
- The weapon damage roll is maximized.
- The hits can be critical hits.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.