Trespasser is the third and final downloadable content released for single-player in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Announced on August 29, 2015, it was released September 8, 2015, for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Cost: $14.99 USD.
|This section is incomplete and requires expansion.|
- Winter Palace
- The Crossroads
- Elven Mountain Ruins
- Deep Roads
- Shattered Library ("Vir Dirthara")
- The Darvaarad
- Elven Ruins
Sera's Past and Now Things
Note: Wolf's Welcome
Note: The Lies of the Evanuris
Note: The Promise of Fen'Harel
Note: The Lifting of the Vallaslin
Note: Half-Finished Poem
Note: A Reminder
An Unknown Agent
Note: Crumpled Note
The Treachery of the Wolf
Note: Charred Note
Note: Scrap of Writing from a Ben-Hassrath Agent
- Viddasala, one of the Ben-Hassrath leaders responsible for controlling magic
- Saarath, Viddasala's Saarabas
- Teagan Guerrin, Ferelden delegate for the Exalted Council
- Cyril de Montfort, Orlesian delegate for the Exalted Council
- Jerran, an ex-Templar from Kirkwall who joined the Qunari
- Archivist, the fragmented spirit in the Shattered Library
- Main article: Items (Trespasser)
Achievements and trophies
|Coroner||Find all of the wearable items that make up the Taken Shape.||15||Bronze|
|Lateral Thinker||Unlock all caches watched over by ancient statues.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of Temperance||Rest Easy trial always on in Emprise du Lion: claim Suledin Keep.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Emperor||Defeat 20 foes promoted by Walk Softly.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Empress||Even Ground on: slay a level 16 or higher Fereldan Frostback.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Fool||Take it Slow on: reach Skyhold at level 5 or less.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Lovers||Fair-Weather Friends always on: enter Halamshiral with all followers.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Magician||Travel Light on for "In Hushed Whispers": finish the quest.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Hermit||Slay 10 great bears promoted by Grizzly End.||15||Bronze|
|Trial of the Tower||Rub Some Dirt on It on: slay the Hivernal high dragon.||15||Bronze|
|Forever Marked||Progress the story to unlock.||90||Silver|
- ↑ Game Informer Trespasser Article.
- ↑ DRAGON AGE™: INQUISITION Official Trailer – Trespasser (DLC).
- ↑ Dragon Age Twitter.
- While at the Winter Palace in the beginning of the game, be sure to correct any painting that is not hanging correctly for +2 strength each painting. There are 5 paintings to find. (One is in the bar, one is in the little room to the north of the bar, two are on the top floor, after you climb the trellises, and one is in the bathhouse.)
- +2 dexterity and ~250 gold can be gained by finding each of the Harlequin in the Winter Palace, find all 5 of them and earn the Brand Schematic.
- +1 constitution for every Expensive Dog Treats put into the basket next to Cullen and his Mabari. There are 10 treats in total, and if you give them all to the mabari he'll also bring back a unique mace (Cudgel of the Gold-and-Ebon Queen).
- Once you have progressed to the night map, there are fireworks you can activate in the south-western corner of the palace courtyard, near a telescope. Exploding the fireworks gets you points; if you get over 50 points, you will receive a +1 to magic. A Score of 65+ will earn you Sigil of the Golem and +3 magic. A score of 80+ will earn you +6 magic and Chromatic Greatsword schematic.
- If you follow the treasure map to the Winter Palace that you find on a skeleton in the Crossroads (immediately to the left before you head down the central staircase), you will get +1 cunning for each halla statue you find. There are 4 halla statues in total: The first one is behind the bar, the second one is inside the central fountain, the third is above the bath-house across from where the Ferelden ambassador used to be, and the last one is at the top of the right set of stairs from the palace entrance, as well as a top hat, and the Encore Schematic. Take the top hat back to the skeleton and you'll get another +6 cunning.