- See Tower of Ishal (Quest) for a walkthrough of the Dragon Age: Origins quest - this article is about the location.
The Tower of Ishal was constructed by the Tevinter Imperium along with the rest of Ostagar during the height of its power as a fortification against the wilders of the Korcari Wilds. The tower was named after the Archon that ordered its construction. After the First Blight the whole of Ostagar, along with the tower, was abandoned and fell into disrepair but the tower still stands strong several hundred years later.
- The entrance of the Tower of Ishal is located to the east of Ostagar. Before the Joining, The Warden can speak to a guard outside the Tower to find out a bit about its history.
- The Warden will need to enter the Tower as part of the quest The Tower of Ishal.
- Codex Entry: The History of the Chantry, Chapter 1
- Havard's Aegis and Codex Entry: Havard's Aegis
- Gifts (Tribal Necklace and Silver Bracelet)
- Codex Entry: Ogre