- Automatically acquired by earning the Grim Reaper achievement by defeating the Harvester on Hard or Nightmare difficulty in The Golems of Amgarrak DLC.
- This item has a phenomenally high value - it can be sold for 339 55 0 (or even 679 10 0, if a Dwarf Noble is selling it to Gorim in Origins).
- Increasing the difficulty to Hard or Nightmare immediately before dealing the final blow to the Harvester will not grant the achievement or the mace; the entire battle must be completed in either difficulty.
- The mace doesn't retain its unique, spiky look in Origins and instead has the appearance of a regular mace.
- The mace sometimes has rune slots, depending on when the character was made in Origins.
- pc A possible workaround for the missing rune slot bug is as follows: after completing the Soldier's Peak DLC, sell The Reaper's Cudgel to Mikhael Dryden. Save your game and then reload it until the three-rune version appears. Use the money exploit to buy back the weapon.
- pcA fix for both the missing rune slots and unique appearance bugs can be found as part of this mod. Be warned that it reduces its price to 20 5 0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.