Baron Havard-Pierre d'Amortisan and his scribe, Dunwich, are searching for the Nox Morta. With assistance, they may be able to prove the existence of this mysterious creature.
After completing Beasts at Bay, Dunwich can be found at the western most herb spot. He gives you the details for this quest.
- Head downstream until you come across a trap with the evidence. It is guarded by two Gurguts. Kill them and retrieve the evidence.
- Deliver evidence to d'Amortisan.
- Go to Swamp Kuldsdotten and bait the Nox Morta.
- Wait for The Nox Morta, then kill it. The Nox Morta is a large, aggressive Bogfisher. The Nox Morta is accompanied by several small ones. All enemies have Guard which must be depleted before health can be reduced. Bonus Damage to Guard helps in this fight. If there are nearby Hakkonites, clear them first before setting the bait.
- Return to d'Amortisan.
- 5263 XP
- 600 Influence
- 2 Power
- The interaction tooltip calls the quest giver "Havard-Pierre d'Amortisan" but the quest language has his name as "Henri-Pierre d'Amortisan". The name has been changed on this page for continuity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.