An unnatural but strangely familiar cold emanates from a locked door within Frostback Basin.
Automatically acquired upon finding the door in the Frostback Basin, located southwest of Canyon Camp.
- Unlock the door with 12 shards
- Enter the chamber to complete the quest
- Explore the chamber
Opening the door:
- 177 XP
- 80 Influence
- 1 Power
Completing the quest:
- 1316 XP
- 150 Influence
Opening the sarcophagus:
- Cold Resistance (+15)
- Gold (~7)
- Master Frost Rune
Adds cold damage to each weapon strike.
+16 Cold Damage
- Enhanced Belt of Cold Resistance
+15% Cold Resistance
- Enhanced Ice Mine Ring
Increased ability duration by 30%
- Accuser's Staff
Andrastian mages once used staves like this one to exact justice against maleficarum. None have been made since the Towers Age.
Requires: Level 21
Damage: 79-81 Cold
+16 Spirit Damage
+32% Barrier Damage Bonus
+16% Guard Damage Bonus
Codex entries Edit
- The +15 Cold Resistance will be provided to the Inquisitor after looting all of the sarcophagus' contents regardless of the controlled character looting the sarcophagus.
- The Codex entry: Geldauran's Claim can easily be missed prior to exiting the chamber; the codex can be found on the wall in the back left corner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.