The Undercuts are trying to take over the Docks (Night). Killing the majority of them will reveal the location of their hideout and leader.
You can now walk around the Docks at night without being ambushed by thugs.
- Random loot
- 700 XP
- A Friend only appears at night, in the back room of The Hanged Man. She will continue to give out rewards each time the player clears out a band of thugs in the subsequent side quests.
- Like all nighttime gang quests, several waves of enemies will not appear unless you change area and come back. Also like all other such quests, the hideout location will be revealed even if 1-2 groups of gang members have not been cleared (so as not to be rendered impossible to complete if another quest npc is curretly blocking a group from spawning in a specific location).
- As Dwarves, the seemingly generic thug name Undercut Thrifters may be a joking reference to The Crosscut Drifters from Dragon Age: Origins. Kanky may also have been a member of the Carta during or slightly before Jarvia, as he is referenced in the quest "Jammer's Stash".
- This quest awards more gold and experience than other similar quests.
- pcps3ps3 Some enemies from a group may not spawn unless the player moves over a certain spot on the ground. Being thorough in exploring the immediate area of a fight may be required to get all enemies to spawn properly.
- Most notable among these are the group of Undercut Thrifters who spawn in the Warehouse District (eastern map marker). One of the enemies will not spawn until the player approaches the southern end of the pier the map marker rests upon.
- pcps3ps3 The player may have to move around the hideout and all its small side areas repeatedly to get all of the enemies to appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.