- This should not be confused with Low Road, which is a different encounter.
- 3x Blight Wolf (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1x Bereskarn (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- 1x Drake (Dragon, Lieutenant)
Note: The drake does not appear in the PC version of the game.
- It's highly recommended that you attempt to paralyze the bereskarn while handling the wolves, it makes the fight much easier.
- Don't move too far from the starting area and there will be a fallen tree to the left with the drake on the other side. It makes things a lot easier to just fight the drake over/through the tree. It won't be able to attack you but you should be able to hit it with magic/ranged weapons.
A harmless enough plant on its own, deathroot's thick leaves contain an extract that the Chasind have used to induce hallucinations for centuries. Sufficiently concentrated, it can be made into a deadly poison.
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
Exits EditWorld map
See also EditBloody Plains Desolate Highway Treacherous Path
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.