One of Leliana's agents reported a man, calling himself Blackwall, dressed in full Grey Warden regalia and last seen travelling through the Fereldan Hinterlands. With so many Wardens disappearing in the wake of the Divine's death, this Blackwall should be questioned.
Travel to the Hinterlands; Blackwall can be found southwest from the Upper Lake Camp. He is on the opposite (west) side of the nearby lake so the player must go around to reach him. The Inquisitor will find him rallying a couple of conscripts to fight off the bandits, who will attack shortly afterwards. When talking to him after the fight, he offers to join the Inquisition.
- 177 XP
- Influence 80
- Power 1
- Blackwall joins the Inquisition (if accepted)
- Unlocks the war table operation Utilize the Grey Warden Treaties
- Unlocks Codex entry: Blackwall
- A mosaic collection piece for The Fall can be found just outside the house.
- Inside the house Codex entry: The Orlesian Empire can be obtained for 75 XP.
- After the fight with the bandits, the combat overlay may stay up during the follow-up dialog with Blackwall, preventing any dialog options from being selected. This seems to be unfix-able and an earlier save must be loaded.
- xbox360 When approaching Blackwall's location for the first time the graphic card may crash.