The Elven Tombs sit atop the Werewolf Lair. They are located in the eastern section of the Brecilian Forest, after unlocking the Brecilian Ruins. Inside there are two levels; 'Ruins Upper Level' and 'Lower Ruins' and there are two exits that will take you to the Werewolf Lair. One is initially locked, and the other is accessed by going through the lower ruins.
Involved InNature of the Beast The Mage's Treasure Correspondence Interruptus
Lower RuinsArcane Warrior The Elven Ritual Unbound The Black Vials
- To open all locked Chests in the Lower Ruins one needs a lockpicking score of 60.
Veridium (Tier 4)
Requires: 22 strength
+10% spirit resistance, source: Sarcophagus Ashen Gloves
Inscribed Leather (Tier 6)
+20% cold damage, source: Arcane Horror Falon'Din's Reach
Dragonthorn (Tier 7)
Requires: 34 dexterity
Critical chance: 1.60%
Armor penetration: 8.80
Strength modifier: 1.00
Rapid aim, source: Dragon's hoard Codex entry: Unbound, source: Adventurer's Corpse Codex entry: A Carved Elven Tablet, source: Sarcophagus Silver Medallion
This silver necklace is adorned with a large silver medallion.
, source: Dragon's hoard Fancy Scroll
A scroll of parchment decorated with fancy gold handles.
, source: Sarcophagus Legacy White Shear
Peculiar and rare, a single run of this spirit took color and what has been optimistically been called flavor from lyrium in the cask's bilge hoop. A sipping whisky if you value your innards. Circa 790 T.E.
, source: Sarcophagus
One of your companions may make interesting remarks at certain spots:
- Descending the first stairway in the Upper Ruins
- Heading down the stairs to the dragon's nest in the Upper Ruins
- As the Dragon Hoard can contain lot of gold, wearing the Dwarven Merchant's Belt may be beneficial.
- There are hidden doors in the first area which only become apparent when standing close to them: these conceal some minor loot, enemies and a plot item for one of the Bartender's quests. From a distance, these doors appear to be bricked-up arches.