Background[edit | edit source]
The owners of the Crown and Lion are involved in some shady dealings with the smugglers. Specifically, they provide under payment a second entrance to an underground cove which is the smugglers' hideout. The Crown and Lion is also the last place the Grey Warden Kristoff was seen after leaving Vigil's Keep the night before the darkspawn assault.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Bartender: He is involved in the Smuggler's Run quest.
- Innkeeper: He gives info about Kristoff as well as his room key and mentions the darkspawn threat if he is asked for news.
- Nida and her friend: She is the wife of Keenan, an Orlesian Grey Warden.
- Mischa: A female dwarf who works for a tanner and is involved in Sigrun's Roguish Past.
- Sorcha: A waitress. She can be asked for more information about Kristoff.
- Patrons: Their intoxicated discussions are about who's stronger between Andraste and Archdemon, about their health problems and about rioting against the "nosy guards".
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Ferret - a ferret that explodes, when killed
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Unique items sold by the bartender:
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.