The Black Emporium is DLC expansion for Dragon Age: Inquisition available for free on Origin, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. It is first accessed via the war table operation The Black Emporium that costs 0 power.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Black Emporium expansion adds four high-level stores that sell epic weapons, powerful accessories, new crafting materials and schematics, and other hard-to-find items. Change your facial appearance with the Mirror of Transformation. Accessible from the war table, The Black Emporium provides even more ways to customize your Inquisition.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Mirror of Transformation, used for changing the Inquisitor's appearance
- Emporium's Weapons and Accessories, a stall that sells high-quality unique equipment
- Emporium's Schematics and Emporium's Schematics of Legend, stalls that sell various tiered schematics
- Emporium's Crafting Materials, a stall that sells all crafting materials available; excluding DLC exclusives, rune materials and rare tiered materials
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike in Dragon Age II, companions are not able to come along, though you're given the opportunity to form a party, as you would when traveling to any area. Further, it gives you the opportunity on departure to form a party, even if you are going to Haven or Skyhold.
- pc May have to connect to EA Servers for the operation to show up on the war table.
- Though already available from the start on Haven's war table, Leliana's operation text will mention that it could help the Inquisition against Corypheus, even if he hasn't been encountered yet or has already been defeated. Also Cullen addresses the Inquisitor in his scouting report, who is entitled this only after the Inquisition's move to Skyhold.
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]