Pieces of an old Tevinter mosaic are scattered across the Western Approach. If recovered, they could be reassembled.
Triggers when any mosaic piece from this collection is found.
The 12 pieces are found in the Western Approach in the following locations:
- 1 piece in Sand Rock Mine near the Red Lyrium vein (Piece 1)
- 1 piece Outside of Still Ruins (Piece 2)
- 1 piece in the Lost Wash Creek Cave (Oasis Cave) near "Lost Idol" Landmark (Piece 11)
- 1 piece in The Thing in the Dark Cave, in Death Drink Springs, requires Crossing the Sulphur Pits operation (Piece 9)
- 2 pieces in the cave which becomes accessible after the Abyssal High Dragon fight. (Pieces 4 and 5). If the entrance is still blocked after the dragon is killed, a Grappling Chain can be used to break the rock.
- 1 piece in Cave at the end of On the Chantry Trail (Piece 6)
- 1 piece beneath the final platform after climbing down the Hidden Stairway landmark near Craggy Ridge Camp (Piece 10)
- 1 piece in the Astrarium Cave (Piece 7)
- 1 piece NE of Gates of Andoral (past Coracavus) on a table in a Venatori camp (Piece 12)
- 1 piece In Echoback Fort (past Coracavus) (Piece 3)
- 1 piece under Griffon Wing Keep in the Old Well (Piece 8)
- 50 XP for each mosaic piece
- 200 Influence for collecting all 12 pieces
- The recovered mosaic is found on the north wall behind Gatsi who is standing on the right near Skyhold's main entrance.
- Recovering every piece of the mosaic and letting Gatsi translate it unlocks Codex entry: The Mason's Tales: The Archdemon.
pcps3ps4xboxone After collecting all 12 pieces, one piece can be missing from the mosaic displayed on the wall at Skyhold. You'll still be able to talk to Gatsi to receive the codex entry as if the mosaic is complete however.