Pieces of an old Tevinter mosaic are scattered across the Western Approach. If recovered, they could be reassembled.
Triggers when any mosaic piece from this collection is found.
The 12 pieces are found in the Western Approach in the following locations:
- 1 piece in Sand Rock Mine near the Red Lyrium vein (Piece 1)
- 1 piece Outside of Still Ruins (Piece 2)
- 1 piece in the Lost Wash Creek Cave (Oasis Cave) near "Lost Idol" Landmark (Piece 3)
- 1 piece in The Thing in the Dark Cave, in Death Drink Springs, requires Crossing the Sulphur Pits operation (Piece 4)
- 2 pieces in the cave which becomes accessible after the Abyssal High Dragon fight. (Pieces 5 and 6). If the entrance is still blocked after the dragon is killed, a Grappling Chain can be used to break the rock.
- 1 piece in Cave at the end of On the Chantry Trail (Piece 7)
- 1 piece below the Hidden Stairway (Piece 8)
- 1 piece in the Astrarium Cave (Piece 9)
- 1 piece NE of Gates of Andoral (past Coracavus) (Piece 10)
- 1 piece In Echoback Fort (past Coracavus) (Piece 11)
- 1 piece under Griffon Wing Keep in the Old Well (Piece 12)
- 50 XP for each mosaic piece
- 200 Influence for collecting all 12 pieces
The recovered mosaic can be seen on left side of Skyhold main hall, closest to Gatsi.
After collecting all 12 pieces, one piece can be missing from the mosaic displayed on the wall at Skyhold. You'll still be able to talk to Gatsi to receive the codex entry as if the mosaic is complete however. (PS4) (Xbox One) (PC)