Pieces of an old Tevinter mosaic are scattered across the Western Approach. If recovered, they could be reassembled.
Triggers when any mosaic piece from this collection is found.
The 12 pieces are found in the Western Approach in the following locations. The pieces are numbered to match the reference image:
- In Sand Rock Mine near the red lyrium vein
- Outside of Still Ruins
- In Echo Back Fort, past Coracavus inside the area between the Gate of Andoral and the Gates of Toth
- In the cave in the Wastes, south of Nazaire's Pass Camp. The cave becomes accessible once the Abyssal High Dragon is killed. The rock blocking the entrance can also be broken by a warrior using Grappling Chain. Moving around the statue in the cave in the left direction brings you first to Piece #4
- Same location as #4. Moving around the statue in the cave in the right direction brings you first to Piece #5
- In the cave at the end of On the Chantry Trail
- In the astrarium cave
- Under Griffon Wing Keep in the Old Well
- In The Thing in the Dark Cave, in Death Drink Springs, requires the war table operation Crossing the Sulphur Pits to be completed
- Beneath the final platform after climbing down the Hidden Stairway landmark near Craggy Ridge Camp
- In the Lost Wash Creek Cave (called Oasis Cave on the map) near Lost Idol landmark
- NE of Gates of Andoral, past Coracavus on a table in a Venatori camp between the gates and Echo Back Canyon Camp
- 50 XP for each mosaic piece
- 200 Influence for collecting all 12 pieces
- The recovered mosaic is found on the north wall behind Gatsi who is standing on the right near Skyhold's main entrance.
- Recovering every piece of the mosaic and letting Gatsi translate it unlocks Codex entry: The Mason's Tales: The Archdemon.
pcps3ps4xboxone After collecting all 12 pieces, one piece can be missing from the mosaic displayed on the wall at Skyhold. You'll still be able to talk to Gatsi to receive the codex entry as if the mosaic is complete however.