The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from Drass. When you approach him, you converse with a Desire demon. You can either leave them alone or attack. Once you kill the templar, this armor can be looted from him.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This model is worn by all the templars in Ferelden.
- There is no item set bonus for wearing all the pieces of the templar armor.
- The Templar Armor's appearance covers the lower part of the legs even if there are no boots equipped. Subsequently, the appearance of the legs won't change even if there are other boots equipped.
- An unenchanted version may be obtained from the Templar who spawns at Lake Calenhad Docks after the conclusion of Broken Circle. Like the Templar Gauntlets, these may only be obtained through friendly fire. Non-Templar characters may equip this armor.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
There is a bug with the Templar Armor for an elven female Warden, which makes the armor appear backwards.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.