Warriors who specialize in the Templar discipline empower not only themselves, but those around them, making every battle a little easier. Whether dispelling hostile magic or inspiring your comrades, this discipline puts an emphasis on supporting the party. Because of the templars' proficiency in battling mages and demons, this specialization is especially useful in closing Fade Rifts.
This specialization is obtainable through the Quest Way of the Templar, obtained from Ser. After acquiring the following, Ser will teach the Inquisitor the specialization.
- Writing on Templar methods (available from either Cassandra or the book merchant in Val Royeaux).
- You don't get it from Cassandra personally; you will find it in her living space above the blacksmith inside Skyhold.
- Three broken philters from demons (located in Witchwood, West Road, and Lady Shayna's Valley in the Hinterlands; can also be obtained from Red Templars )
- UNLIMITED Broken Philters can also be bought from the store in Skyhold that has an no merchant, which can only be obtained from doing the Skyhold Quartermaster War Table Operation (this operation comes in the form of a quest given to you by the Quartermaster of Skyhold after Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts). They are located under Materials and they aren't always available. I am not sure if "The Short List" perk is required but I was using it when this was discovered so I would assume it is required.
- Materials for philters. (Once the Embrium and Broken Philters are collected craft a new one at the requisitions table.)
||Through faith and will, you dispel all hostile magic from the area around you.
||Spell Purge now deals massive area damage when dispelling barriers and other beneficial effects on enemies.
|Champions of the Just||
||Your righteous fervor inspires the entire party to fight harder against demons.
|The Last Sacrifice||
||Even should you fall, you give your allies strength to fight harder in your name.
||You rally all of your nearby allies to fight with greater strength, especially when facing demons
|Lights in the Shadow||
||Attacking enemies while you're affected by Blessed Blades reduces the cooldown times of Spell Purge and Wrath of Heaven|
||Your party's attacks have a chance to weaken their targets.
|There is No Darkness||
||Your faith is your protection against the elements, and not for you alone. The entire party gains increased resistance.
|Wrath of Heaven||
||You summon a pillar of light that stuns nearby enemies and damages demons
|Embrace the Light||
||Wrath of Heaven does even more damage to demons and leaves enemies stunned longer.
||You rally your allies to fight harder. Your party's guard, stamina, and mana build up over time, and all party members gain damage resistance against incoming attacks. This ability consumes and is powered by Focus.
- Cassandra Pentaghast's specialization is Templar.
- Templar commander armor can be found inside a dungeon in the western approach wastes.Templar helmet can be found after first demon encounter on a dead Templar if the inquisitor is a human, elven, or dwarven warrior.Templar shield can be bought in redcliffe village.Templar greatsword schematic can also be bought in redcliffe village. Templar shield schematics can be purchased at the dalish camp in the Exalted Plains. Templar armor schematics can be purchased from a store in the Hissing Wastes.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found