- Electricity damage: 0.66x every 4s
- Elemental force: 2x
| Strikes Twice|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 9
Requires: 3 points in Primal
| Tempest's fury increases substantially, striking the affect area much more frequently. |
Strike interval: -2s (total: 2s)
- This is considered an offensive spell, so it cannot be cast while Healing Aura is active.
- This damage is dealt to every enemy within the AoE per 4s, unlike Firestorm, which only drops one bolt of fire at any part of the AoE every second.
- Damage per strike is low, therefore it cannot be relied upon to interrupt enemy actions.
- Lightning-based spells do not cause friendly fire damage on Nightmare difficulty.
- The wide AoE and the friendly fire-proof nature of the spell makes it convenient for flushing rogues (though not necessarily Elite-ranked Assassins) out of stealth before they can get into position, although this works much better with the upgrade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.