|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Witch of the Wilds article.|
I am not so sure that the witches are apostate mages. From the book "The Stolen Throne" it seems that they are entirely different from mages and their magic are more nature related.
More correctly, I don't think they have been taught by the Circle.
- Any mage that is not a Circle mage is considered to be an apostate, regardless of how or why said person has magic. Also, please sign your messages.
- Thanks. -- Xavier Grimwand on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 12:44 pm (ET)
Didn't knew about the sign, lets see...
Elvhen Veluthil 20:03, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- As xavier said, any non-circle taught mage is an apostate. Feel free to add any information you guys want. We also are in need of references when the article is bigger.Cheeseslayersmu 00:50, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't we change the name of this article as "Witches of the Wilds"?. Because this is about a particular group. -- Snfonseka
- I'm tempted to agree, but perhaps the problem is that this is both a group and a title. All the groups have been plural, while all titles are singular. So whatever we choose it will stick out in one category. I might try a bit of a re-write to make it more neutral sounding. Loleil 00:32, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
You have done it nicely :) -- Snfonseka
Categorizing this page[edit source]
I've added this page to Category:Magic, where it definitely belongs. However, I'm not sure whether it really also belongs in Category:Groups givem it seems from the game, that there are really only a mximum of two Witches of the Wilds at a time. I'm also thinking that this article could do with a bit of a rewrite in the light of info now available. Zoev 20:37, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Main image[edit source]
For the record I prefer the previous image before it was changed, so I'm going to change it back. Please FirstDrellSpectre could you start consulting the talk page before unilaterally changing an articles main image. Alexsau1991 (talk page) 21:01, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't see that change requiring consulting. I changed the pic, so it could show witches more general.FirstDrellSpectre (talk) 21:10, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Antivan Witch[edit source]
Should the unnamed Antivan witch really be listed here? Unless there is some information I'm not aware of, she was just a regular witch, not one of Flemeth's daughters. --Wordsmith2.0 (talk) 01:07, September 16, 2014 (UTC)