are only two of these the map? Edit
Separate articles? Edit
I'm of two minds, so I'll see what others think about having a separate article for the Winter Palace in Trespasser. On the one hand, we see different parts of the palace in each game, but on the other hand, it's still pretty much the same location. But on the other hand, it might wind up being a super long article and it might be better to split it. Thoughts? --♫ Kelcat Talk 03:42, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I am definitely strongly in favour of keeping it as one article. Its the exact same location and the winter palace article isn't that long really.
- I don't have a strong opinion on the matter for the same reasons as Kelcat. I would be good to keep all things in one place, but I'm unsure that the result won't be clumsy. We can add everything to this page for starters and see what we get. Asherinka (talk) 04:51, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Most of those are maps though and the different sections of the winter palace visited in tresspasser don't seem to be visually distinct so I don't anticipate a need for many more gallery shots
- I'm fine with that. Maybe split the galleries, one for gallery images and one for maps. I still think we should keep it as one continuous article, given its the same location.
- We've basically already had this discussion on Haven already and I'd be willing to bet we still won't have to add anywhere near as much content as we did for Haven, so I propose we look at a split along those lines that worked for that article. There's also no precedent for creating a separate location article for the same location appearing in the same game.
Dormant rift in Trespasser Edit
In Trespasser if you look at the sky to the west, especially from the platform where Cassandra stands, there seems to be a giant dormant Fade rift with that characteristic greenish glow very high up. Has anyone else spotted it, and if so, is there any significance to it? --Koveras Alvane (talk) 20:45, December 20, 2015 (UTC)
- That's the Breach
- It's the remaining scar after closing the Breach
- Does it actually say so? Because I was under the impression that the Breach was much further away, behind the mountains. :-/ Also, assuming this map has the north on top, like most maps in DA, then shouldn't the Breach be on the right/east, rather than left/west? Because AFAIK Haven is to the east of Halamshiral. --Koveras Alvane (talk) 16:49, December 21, 2015 (UTC)