|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Warden Tower Shield article.|
Killed Sophia: 50+ times, still no shield.
Rushed in, killed her, I dont even conversate with evil.
- I killed her 2 times, then i set from nightmare to easy (to fasten my efforts) and continued "farming". In fact it took me only 2 more kills and the shield actually dropped. Got screanshot. Rencol 19:31, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
This cannot be the same description as Duncan's shield, if everything else is the same fine but I doubt Duncan had 2 shields and gave one to Sophia. I can't seem to get this item (what is it level sensitive? some one got it and it was tier 6), so I don't know the description, a little help? 15:31, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- The description is exactly the same. I've never had any trouble getting the shield to drop myself and the first time I saw the description, even though I was looking at it in game, I didn't believe it either.Tetracycloide 01:06, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- The description indeed is the same. Tier could be level dependent. The armor dropped was Tier 3, Steel (I'm on level 8). With the script AddItemWithMaterial it's possible to get the shield in steel, too; so I believe other materials are possible. Desciption remains, of course. Stats for steel: ReqSTR 26, Def 6, Fat 5.28, MisDef 6, STRMod 1, WIL +3, DEF +6, STARegInC +1. -- CompleCCity (talk) 12:12, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
If you don't want to kill Sophia 100 times, use console to get the sheild. runscript additem gwb_im_arm_shd_twr_wdn1.uti 1 (need additem MOD http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1131) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 23:00, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- If you dont want to kill Sophia 100 times, but still want the satisfaction
- of the shield dropping legitimately, theres an exploit you can abuse with aoe
- spells. I casted Inferno into the corner of the room, saved, loaded that
- save and the inferno was still in progress, but it was also taken off cooldown
- because I loaded. So, re-cast it into the same spot, save and load a few times
- until you have 7-8 simultaneous infernos, and initiating battle with her will
- reveal she has very littleh ealth left. Eventually, she will simply fall over
- dead with no dialogue. You can save just before shes about to die, and just
- re-load and loot her. I got the shield this way in about 30+ attempts.
- Whether or not the infernos actually stack, I don't know. My character seems
- to take the same amount of damage as normal, yet paralyzing her within the
- infernos will cause her health to visibly plummet in 8-10 seconds.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 07:27, February 22, 2011