|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Unfinished Business article.|
Template:PS4 Ser Hildebrandt [Exalted Plains]. Someone on the EA forums speculated it might be due to Dorian's necromancy tree. If anyone reading this can add a Bug section, I'd be grateful. I don't know the coding or setup for it. I can confirm this on PS4, I never had the issue on PS3, can anyone on PC or Xbox confirm this as well? Rilriia (talk) 04:19, July 5, 2017 (UTC)
pcI've had several of the targets just not be there when I first arrive. I've managed to fix this by travelling to another area, such as Skyhold or the Black Emporium, then back. This has worked three different times, but travelling to another camp in the same area does not fix this. This section could be improved with a bugs section, but I don't know the coding! --Tastytastydragon (talk) 19:38, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
Cassandra's approval Edit
Now, the first one, Ser Rebenger Torn – it was different for me than described in the quest, I got Cassandra's approval twice:
Of course I had her with me!
- Ser Torn dies as the last of his group
- XP for the kill
- Cassandra Greatly Approves
- Cassandra comments
- 128 XP
- Journal updates: Targets eliminated 1/5
- Cassandra Approves !!??
- I now can confirm this for the second target (though the exact order of kills, comments, etc. isn't relevant). Added that to the Approval section.
- A side note: as I have mentioned multiple times on several talk pages, Great Approval doesn't always mean +20 points. In this case it's only +10, so the altogether change results in +15 points. -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 14:37, August 13, 2017 (UTC)