|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Paragon Hale Rune article.|
Paragon Hale Rune is an armor rune (PC Version) 188.8.131.52 12:12, March 24, 2010 (UTC) Raidri
- Indeed. But still listed under Weapon Runes in the game. UntimelyTea 14:23, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Correct value is +35. Fixed that. Schwinni 22:02, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Per the Runecrafting Wiki Page:
Bug: Masterpiece and Paragon level Hale and Dweomer Runes are erroneously classified as Armor Runes, however resistance bonuses are still granted normally.
Bug: Masterpiece and Paragon level Cold Iron and Silverite Runes are erroneously classified as Armor Runes. These effects do not trigger as Armor Runes, making them useless.--N00bKing (talk) 10:50, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
How to Create one (1) Paragon Hale Rune EditNovice Hale Rune
This is an old Tevinter symbol for endurance.
+5% Physical Resistance x32 Etching Agent
By itself, this substance is inert, but a caustic reaction ensues when it comes into contact with a lyrium Rune.
x56 Blank Runestone
This stone is incredibly thin, yet not brittle at all.
1. Craft Journeyman Hale Rune x32
2. Craft Expert Hale Rune x16
3. Craft Master Hale Rune x8
4. Craft Grandmaster Hale Rune x4
5. Craft Masterpiece Hale Rune x2
6. Craft Paragon Hale Rune x1
Finish--N00bKing (talk) 03:36, April 10, 2011 (UTC)