FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE THE WORD "POOR" to "POUR" IN THE INVOLVEMENT SECTION!
Hey, is it only me, or has her picture gotten twice as big as it used to be? O_o DarkSpecie 09:49, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Well XG got rid of the image size on the character menu, and even though I reverted it, it didn't do anything. I don't mind, but I did have to resize a whole lot of portraits. Anyway, it doesn't look that bad, does it? I don't want to have to resize another pic when I don't have to. --Selty 10:46, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
That's what happeend? Damn, not a good thing - I now noticed that a whole lot of character portraits looks too big (and somewhat badly too) as it is... Still, I guess we can leave it be for the time being - it isn't TOO bad, I guess, but in the future, people may call for the images to be better... DarkSpecie 12:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- The portrait on Alistair's page was distorted, so I got rid of the width constraint, hoping that it would fix the problem. Which it did, to a degree. Sort of like fixing a loose screw with a hammer! But I'm good for that. Wham, wham, wham! "It's fixed!" ;)
- As far as the current problem, I believe the attributes from the template are cached either server-side, or client-side. I've had them change on me by simply logging in or out. Basically, if something's not right, you may want to give it a day. It may fix itself once the cache is cleared.
- -- Xavier Grimwand on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 3:11 pm (ET)
Heheh, thanks XG. --Selty 01:53, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Lovely new pic Specie. She looks much more attractive in this photo. Any way we can get rid of the thumbnail border?--Selty 03:22, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Don't think so. Though to be honest, I think I may have made a mistake there - the old pic was deleted, so I thought I might give uploading a new picture for her profile a shoot, but when I did, the result was the same (though I think my mistake might have been to upload the picture to exactly the same spot as before - had I not done so, the picture might not've ended up "over-sized" again :( ). So I thought I'd try out an alternative solution and lo and behold, it worked! The bad news about this is that I know of no way to get rid of the thumbnail border. The good news is, I guess, that using this method we can specify how large we want a picture to be, so it can work as a temporarily solution for the pages where the pictures are "over-sized", until someone fixes that problem with a more permantent/better solution, I guess. -- DarkSpecie 03:54, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
This picture better or worse? I will change it back if not liked --Selty 10:32, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm I think she has a better expression in this one, even if the lighting isn’t as good. Poor Leliana, I know she’s pretty, but there hasn’t been nice angles or lighting for her videos and screenshots. Loleil 11:37, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
Leliana will not always leave your party.
On the Sacred Ashes quest, she won't always leave your party. She did not leave mine, nor even fight me when I put blood in the ashes. I'm not sure if it's because I had a high approval rating, or because I had caused her some doubt with her religion by convincing her it was alright to kill mentor in her quest. You have an option to "Intimidate" and say "Remember who I am" or something along those lines,and she stays in your party, with no adverse effects.
- On a similar note she will not necessary leave the party after the conversation at the camp (assuming she wasn't there when the PC destroyed the ashes). You get a Persuade option where the PC can lie and convince her that the defiling never happened and that the ashes are still safe and sound. I hadn't completed (or even begun) her quest so some alternative options might open if said quest was completed. -- Chicoryn
New CGI pic?
Can you tell me where you have found this latest pic? Is it from the game?-- Snfonseka
The new CGI pics are from the awesome trailer found here: http://daforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=696966&forum=135 --AlexanderPrimus 14:47, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. -- Snfonseka
Leliana left my party!
It is quite possible that after the events of the Urn of Sacred Ashes questline, if you chose to destroy the ashes, Leliana will leave the party. This player left Leliana out so she wouldn't disapprove of what i had done, but when I returned to camp, she questioned me about it. I then failed a persuade check (in which i lied to say the ashes were still ok) and she then immediately left my party. Armag3ddon85 00:47, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
Is there some reason why this page has been editlocked? ````
Any info on unlocking the Bard from her?
It might be helpful to include information on how to unlock the Bard specialization from her.--188.8.131.52 20:26, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
You do not get it from her at all. You purchase it from shops. --Damonmensch 04:14, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
Actually, you do. Just get her approval rating high enough. Magnus101 10:41, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Leliana has a bug where you can't ask her about all bards being spies. It occurs if your approval rating is too high. Despite her rating being (Adore), it's still not available. The only known way of getting opening up the dialog option is by ending your relationship with her - However, doing so will prevent you from romancing her further. So just watch out. You can't bed her if you romance her beyond the point of being able to ask about her spy work. Jped 00:12, November 20, 2009 (UTC)